Welcome to Palouse Psychiatry & Behavioral Health.
Pullman Regional Clinic Network, LLC is a strong and vital partner in the provision of mental health services with a focus on psychiatric evaluation and treatment for adults living in Whitman County and the Palouse region.
We are dedicated to the treatment of psychiatric conditions safely, professionally, and confidentially in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
Symptoms of psychiatric illness are not a sign of inner weakness. People can be treated and resume productive, healthy lives.
We are guided by the following principals.
- Psychiatric practices that meet professional standards.
- Accessibility of services.
- Qualified and competent staff.
- Collaboration and coordination of services with patient and referral sources. Including physicians, other mental health providers and community agencies.
- Services based on community need.
- Accountable use of financial resources.
Palouse Behavioral Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Language assistance available: Español | 繁體中文 |Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Українська | ខ្មែរ | 日本語 | አማርኛ | العربية | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ | Deutsch | ພາສາລາວ | Srpsko-hrvatski | नेपाली | Français | Română |